Ep. 9. Will regulators kill ICOs and Tokens?
Episode 10 · August 31st, 2017 · 1 hr 13 mins
About this Episode
In this episode:
Simon, Colin and guests Kadhim Shubber and break down the top news stories of the last week including:
- Bitcoin Segwit upgrade goes live
- While Ethereum’s upgrade could still be a long wait
- More regulators opine on tokens -And Burger King launches its own cryptocurrency
We also have some fantastic interviews including: Andrew Chapin of Benja, talking about the BenjaCoin and proactively working with regulators; and Taylor Monahan of MyEtherWallet about the industry trends, and scam prevention.
We hope you're enjoying the show - don't forget to subscribe so you never miss an episode! Get in touch with us on Twitter @bchaininsider, and we'd also love it if you could leave us a review on iTunes!
- SegWit Goes Live: Why Bitcoin's Big Upgrade Is a Blockchain Game-Changer - CoinDesk
- Middle America Is Crazy in Love With Bitcoin - NBC News
- Burger King Russia launches cryptocurrency called WhopperCoin
- WhopperCoin | FT Alphaville
- Ethereum's 'Metropolis' Upgrade Could Still Be Months Away - CoinDesk
- Bank of America Files 9 More Blockchain Patent Applications - CoinDesk
- Canadian Regulators: 'Many' ICO Tokens Meet Securities Definition - CoinDesk
- China's New Fundraising Rules Could Lead to ICO Investigations - CoinDesk
- SEC Suspends Trading of Publicly Listed Bitcoin Firm - CoinDesk