Simon Taylor and Will White are coming to you from New York this week, and of course they is not alone but joined by some amazing guests:
- Amber Baldet, Co-founder at Clovyr (pronounced Clover)
- Mike Dudas, CEO and co-founder at The Block
Together they talk about the latest and greatest news in blockchain, Bitcoin and Crypto including:
- Zuckerberg: Facebook would leave Libra if US regulators don't approve the project (01:35)
- Twitter’s Jack Dorsey says Hell No to joining Libra (16:20)
- CCIEE Vice Chairman Says PBOC Will Be First to Roll Out Digital Currency (25:41)
- Bitcoin Jumps 12% as China’s Xi Embraces Blockchain, Boosting Crypto Sentiment (30:51)
- Visa-backed crypto custodian Anchorage launches governance voting platform for Maker holders; support for more coins coming (37:06)
The Tweet of the Week comes from @ColeGotTweets about the staggering volumes of blockchain related searches on wechat. Why not send us your best tweets? See if you can get a shout out on the show!
Check out our brand new documentary 11:YEARS - the Rise of UK Fintech now. Head over to 11years.film to watch for free, and share using #11YEARS.
If you enjoyed the show and, as ever, don't forget to subscribe and leave a review!
Want to join the conversation on all the topics discussed? Tweet the show at: www.twitter.com/bchaininsider
- Huobi Japan raises $4.6M in new funding to expand in the country - The Block
- Twitter's Jack Dorsey says ‘hell no' to joining Libra Association [Video]
- CCIEE Vice Chairman Says PBOC Will Be First to Roll Out Digital Currency - Pandaily
- Bitcoin Jumps 12% as China's Xi Embraces Blockchain, Boosting Crypto Sentiment - CoinDesk
- China state paper urges calm after blockchain stocks, bitcoin soar - CNA
- Visa-backed crypto custodian Anchorage launches governance voting platform for Maker holders; support for more coins coming - The Block