Ep 12. Beyond Bitcoin - Blockchain Live and EOS Interview
Episode 13 · September 21st, 2017 · 34 mins 22 secs
About this Episode
In this episode:
Simon takes us through the week's top stories including BTCC ceasing trading in China; John McAffee's challenge on Jamie Dimon; and Vitalik Buterin's claim we're in an ICO bubble. Also: we ain't saying he a gold digger - but Jamie Foxx promotes a currency exchange ICO.
We also have some fantastic interviews recorded at Blockchain Live in London, including Brendan Blumer and Dan Larimer from Block One, all about their EOS platform.
Simon also speaks to Eva Kaili, MEP, about her role as Chair of the European Parliament's Science and Technology Options Assessment body (STOA).
We will have more insights from Blockchain Live next week!
We hope you're enjoying the show - don't forget to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to join the conversation on all the topics discussed? Tweet the show @bchaininsider or read more about the news stories and add your own thoughts at fintechinsidernews.com.
If you really love the show, why not leave us a review on iTunes?
- BTCC to Cease China Trading as Media Warns Closures Could Continue - CoinDesk
- AXA Is Using Ethereum's Blockchain for a New Flight Insurance Product - CoinDesk
- John McAfee challenges Jamie Dimon's bitcoin skepticism
- Ethereum Founder Vitalik Buterin: We Are in an ICO Bubble | Finance Magnates
- Ethereum will match Visa in scale in a ‘couple of years’ says founder | TechCrunch
- R3, UK regulator and banks team up on blockchain-based mortgage reporting
- CoinDesk on Twitter: "Actor Jamie Foxx Promotes Cryptocurrency Exchange ICO https://t.co/v97duvguNc https://t.co/cFRUvJjgvd"