Ep. 13. Jamie Dimon vs Bitcoin, Ethereum Mixers & Blockchain Live
Episode 14 · September 28th, 2017 · 54 mins 15 secs
About this Episode
In this episode:
We bring you the second part of our series of Interviews from Blockchain Live, including Sam Chadwick from Thomson Reuters, Gemma Milne, journalist and podcast host of Science: Disrupt; and Kaspar Korjus from the Estonian Republic.
Simon and Colin break down the latest news from the last week including:
- Jamie Dimon has more to say about Bitcoin, but is he a HODLer?
- Study finds that most Ethereum transactions are just trying to hide Ether
- Tim Swanson bears witness to all the sins in crypto-land in his latest blog post.
We hope you're enjoying the show - don't forget to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to join the conversation on all the topics discussed? Tweet the show @bchaininsider or read more about the news stories and add your own thoughts at fintechinsidernews.com.
If you really love the show, why not leave us a review on iTunes?
- ASIC's data strategy 2017-20
- Huge Ethereum Mixer – cyber • Blog
- Jamie Dimon Goes On The Attack On Bitcoin | Business Insider
- Bitcoin: JPMorgan Chase boss Jamie Dimon faces market abuse report after his comments about bitcoin | City A.M.
- Dimon Knocks Bitcoin Again: Crackdown Likely on 'Worthless' Cryptocurrency - CoinDesk
- Eight Things Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts Probably Won’t Tell You | Great Wall of Numbers
- Russian Prosecutor's Office Summons Burger King for Issuing Cryptocurrency - Bitcoin News
- SEC.gov | SEC Announces Enforcement Initiatives to Combat Cyber-Based Threats and Protect Retail Investors
- Could Bitcoin help Venezuela in crisis? - Crypto Insider - Bitcoin and Blockchain News