Simon Taylor and Cuy Sheffield are back this week to talk about the latest and greatest news in blockchain, Bitcoin and Crypto including:
- FTX Crypto Exchange Valued at $18B in $900M Funding Round 2:12
- Visa Crypto Cards Have Racked Up $1B in Spending in 2021 10:10
- USDC Stablecoin Backer Circle to Go Public in $4.5B SPAC Deal 15:20
- Square is making a hardware wallet for Bitcoin 23:44
- How Axie Infinity Creates Work in the Metaverse 31:50
Simon and Cuy are joined by some fantastic guests:
- Camila Russo, Founder of The Defiant
- Sina Nader, COO FTX US
The Tweet of the Week comes from @RyanWatkins_ : “In Q2 2021 Ethereum settled $2.5 trillion in transactions. This represents +65% QoQ and +1,490% YoY, and puts Ethereum on pace to settle $8 trillion in 2021.”
Why not send us your best tweets? See if you can get a shout out on the show!
This episode is sponsored by Visa.
This episode is brought to you by Visa, one of the world’s leaders in digital payments.
Crypto has opened up a new world of possibility. And Visa is helping everyone take part.
Visa enables commerce across their network and crypto networks through solutions like Fintech Fast Track, a quick and easy way for crypto innovators to issue payment credentials.
Join us in this new money movement. Learn more at visa.com/crypto.
If you enjoyed the show, don't forget to subscribe and leave a review!
Want to join the conversation on all the topics discussed? Tweet the show at: www.twitter.com/bchaininsider