149. News: Crypto is accelerating its growth
Episode 158 · November 17th, 2021 · 46 mins 16 secs
About this Episode
Simon Taylor and Cuy Sheffield are back this week to talk about the latest and greatest news in blockchain and Crypto. Tune in now to find out more about:
- $9.5 billion spent using Chinese central bank's digital currency 1:55
- Chipper Cash gets $2B valuation with $150M extension round led by FTX 15:05
- Goldman Sachs Taps Digital Asset to Build Open Platform for Tokenized Assets 24:10
- A DAO is trying to buy a rare print of the US Constitution 34:25
- EA says NFTs are part of the future of games industry 41:13
And much more!
Simon and Cuy are joined by a fantastic guest:
- Charles Cascarilla, CEO and Co-Founder of Paxos
The Tweet of the Week comes from David Hoffman, @TrustlessState.
Why not send us your best tweets? See if you can get a shout out on the show!
This episode is sponsored by Visa.
This episode is brought to you by Visa, one of the world’s leaders in digital payments.
Crypto has opened up a new world of possibility. And Visa is helping everyone take part.
Visa enables commerce across their network and crypto networks through solutions like Fintech Fast Track, a quick and easy way for crypto innovators to issue payment credentials.
Join us in this new money movement. Learn more at visa.com/crypto.
If you enjoyed the show, don't forget to subscribe and leave a review!
Want to join the conversation on all the topics discussed? Tweet the show at: www.twitter.com/bchaininsider
- $9.5 billion spent using Chinese central bank's digital currency
- Chipper Cash gets $2B valuation with $150M extension round led by FTX
- Goldman Sachs Taps Digital Asset to Build Open Platform for Tokenized Assets
- A DAO is trying to buy a rare print of the US Constitution
- EA says NFTs are part of the future of games industry