gm. Mauricio Magaldi is back this week to talk about the latest and greatest news in the world of crypto, including:
- Key US senators introduce crypto bill outlining sweeping plan for future rules - 1:50
- The crypto community says the UK's FCA is finally starting to listen - 13:10
- Scorsese producer Niels Juul's KinoDAO is using NFTs to fund indie films - 30:00
- Jay-Z and Jack Dorsey launch 'Bitcoin Academy' at rapper's childhood home in Brooklyn - 39:30
- PayPal adds new crypto services including transfers to other wallets - 47:30
We are also joined by some amazing guests:
- Gwera Kiwana, Product Manager, 11:FS
- Luca Prosperi, Lending Oversight at MakerDAO
The Tweet of the Week comes from Bitfly, @etherchain_org.
This episode is sponsored by Visa.
This episode is brought to you by Visa, one of the world’s leaders in digital payments.
Crypto has opened up a new world of possibility. And Visa is helping everyone take part.
Visa enables commerce across their network and crypto networks through solutions like Fintech Fast Track, a quick and easy way for crypto innovators to issue payment credentials.
Join us in this new money movement. Learn more at visa.com/crypto.
If you enjoyed the show, don't forget to subscribe and leave a review!
Want to join the conversation on all the topics discussed? Tweet the show at: www.twitter.com/bchaininsider
- Key US senators introduce crypto bill outlining sweeping plan for future rules
- The crypto community says the UK's FCA is finally starting to listen
- How Scorsese Producer Niels Juul's KinoDAO Is Using NFTs to Fund Indie Films
- Jay-Z and Jack Dorsey Launch 'Bitcoin Academy' at Rapper's Childhood Home in Brooklyn
- PayPal adds new crypto tool allowing some users to move assets like Bitcoin to external wallets