gm. Mauricio Magaldi and Cuy Sheffield are back this week to talk about the latest and greatest news in the world of crypto, including:
- UK Treasury to Introduce Stablecoin Regulation Within Weeks - 1:40
- MakerDAO Members Vote On $100M DAI Vault for Bank - 14:21
- Missing Cryptoqueen: FBI adds Ruja Ignatova to top ten most wanted - 27:10
- Solana Labs Is Building a Web3 Mobile Phone - 34:22
- NFT startups hire full-time ‘vibe managers’ to lift the mood amid crypto collapse - 42:22
We are also joined by some amazing guests:
- Melissa Stringer, CPO at Orbital
- Maya Aloy, Account Manager & Head of LatAm at Republic Crypto
The Tweet of the Week comes from Felicity Hannah, @FelicityHannah.
This episode is sponsored by Visa.
This episode is brought to you by Visa, one of the world’s leaders in digital payments.
Crypto has opened up a new world of possibility. And Visa is helping everyone take part.
Visa enables commerce across their network and crypto networks through solutions like Fintech Fast Track, a quick and easy way for crypto innovators to issue payment credentials.
Join us in this new money movement. Learn more at visa.com/crypto.
If you enjoyed the show, don't forget to subscribe and leave a review!
Want to join the conversation on all the topics discussed? Tweet the show at: www.twitter.com/bchaininsider