170. News: Ripio launch prepaid crypto card and Netflix enters Decentraland
Episode 187 · September 14th, 2022 · 41 mins 45 secs
About this Episode
gm. Mauricio Magaldi and Cuy Sheffield are back this week to talk about the latest and greatest news in the world of crypto, including:
- Latin American Crypto Firm Ripio Launches Prepaid Crypto Card in Brazil - 1:30
- Steven Bartlett’s web3 creator platform Thirdweb raises £20m - 13:20
- Netflix enters Decentraland metaverse promoted by Ryan Gosling - 23:00
- Star-studded digital avatar startup Genies launches NFT fashion marketplace - 30:10
We are also joined by some amazing guests:
- Megan Knab, Co-Founder and CEO of Franklin
- Joao Reginatto, VP of Product at Circle
The Tweet of the Week comes from Liz Truss, @trussliz.
Just a quick reminder - nothing we share here is legal, tax or financial advice. Views or opinions expressed by the panel are their own and do not necessarily reflect the view of the entities they are representing.
This episode is sponsored by Visa.
This episode is brought to you by Visa, one of the world’s leaders in digital payments.
Crypto has opened up a new world of possibility. And Visa is helping everyone take part.
Visa enables commerce across their network and crypto networks through solutions like Fintech Fast Track, a quick and easy way for crypto innovators to issue payment credentials.
Join us in this new money movement. Learn more at visa.com/crypto.
If you enjoyed the show, don't forget to subscribe and leave a review!
Want to join the conversation on all the topics discussed? Tweet the show at: www.twitter.com/bchaininsider