gm. Mauricio Magaldi and Cuy Sheffield are back this week to talk about the latest and greatest news in the world of crypto, including:
- Europol reports $19.5M in crypto seized in enforcement action against Bitzlato 1:55
- NAB creates a stablecoin in boost for digital economy 14:26
- Crypto lender Genesis files for bankruptcy 27:01
- Euro Stablecoin EURR Issuance Ceased 38:11
- Unstoppable Domains and Ready Player Me Team Up to Create Interoperable Metaverse Identities 39:51
- German regulator warns of new banking and crypto malware ‘Godfather’ 40:50
We are also joined by some amazing guests:
- Kevin de Patoul, CEO & Co-founder of Keyrock
- Zoe Wei, Head of Developer Relations at BNB Chain
Just a quick reminder - nothing we share here is legal, tax or financial advice. Views or opinions expressed by the panel are their own and do not necessarily reflect the view of the entities they are representing.
This episode is sponsored by Visa.
This episode is brought to you by Visa, one of the world's leaders in digital payments. Crypto has opened up a new world of possibilities, and Visa’s helping everyone take part. Consumers now can enjoy the freedom and flexibility of using their Visa crypto-linked cards for everyday purchases at millions of Visa-accepting merchant locations around the world. Join us in this new money movement; learn more [visa.com/crypto ](visa.com/crypto).
If you enjoyed the show, don't forget to subscribe and leave a review!
Want to join the conversation on all the topics discussed? Tweet the show at: www.twitter.com/bchaininsider
- Europol reports $19.5M in crypto seized in enforcement action against Bitzlato
- NAB creates a stablecoin in boost for digital economy
- Crypto lender Genesis files for bankruptcy
- Euro Stablecoin EURR Issuance Ceased
- Unstoppable Domains and Ready Player Me Team Up to Create Interoperable Metaverse Identities
- German regulator warns of new banking and crypto malware ‘Godfather’