gm. Mauricio Magaldi and Cuy Sheffield are back this week to talk about the latest and greatest news in the world of crypto, including:
- SEC lawsuit against Paxos over BUSD baffles crypto community 2:20
- Coinbase launches L2 "Base" 16:56
- Spotify is testing token-enabled music playlists 31:25
- Crypto investment firm with links to parliamentary groups appears to have vanished 41:33
- Reddit has given away over a million super bowl NFTs on Polygon 42:59
- Deutsche Bank completes asset management test with memento blockchain, putting Domani's DEXTF tokens into focus 43:58
We are also joined by some amazing guests:
- Sigal Mandelker, from Ribbit Capital
- Juan David Mendieta, Chief Strategy Officer & Co-founder of Keyrock
Just a quick reminder - nothing we share here is legal, tax or financial advice. Views or opinions expressed by the panel are their own and do not necessarily reflect the view of the entities they are representing.
This episode is sponsored by Visa.
This episode is brought to you by Visa, one of the world's leaders in digital payments. Crypto has opened up a new world of possibilities, and Visa’s helping everyone take part. Consumers now can enjoy the freedom and flexibility of using their Visa crypto-linked cards for everyday purchases at millions of Visa-accepting merchant locations around the world. Join us in this new money movement; learn more [visa.com/crypto ](visa.com/crypto).
If you enjoyed the show, don't forget to subscribe and leave a review!
Want to join the conversation on all the topics discussed? Tweet the show at: www.twitter.com/bchaininsider
- SEC lawsuit against Paxos over BUSD baffles crypto community
- Coinbase launches L2 "Base"
- Spotify Is Testing Token-Enabled Music Playlists
- Crypto investment firm with links to parliamentary groups appears to have vanished
- Reddit Has Given Away Over a Million Super Bowl NFTs on Polygon
- Deutsche Bank Completes Asset Management Test With Memento Blockchain, Putting Domani's DEXTF Tokens Into Focus