184. News: First zkEVM live on Ethereum, the USDC depegging, and Coinbase’s SEC Wells Notice
Episode 204 · April 12th, 2023 · 44 mins 17 secs
About this Episode
gm. Mauricio Magaldi and Cuy Sheffield are back this week to talk about the latest and greatest news in the world of crypto, including:
- First zkEVM goes live on Ethereum 1:54
- A recap on USDC/SVB 12:46
- Coinbase’s SEC Wells Notice 25:26
- Amazon NFTs Will Be Tied to Real-world Assets, Token Possible 36:35
We are also joined by some amazing guests:
- Janay Eyo, Director of Financial Policy, Chamber of Progress
- Filippo Chisari, Web3 Strategic Advisor and Chief Commercial Officer In Residence for Techstars Web3
Just a quick reminder - nothing we share here is legal, tax or financial advice. Views or opinions expressed by the panel are their own and do not necessarily reflect the view of the entities they are representing.
This episode is sponsored by Visa.
This episode is brought to you by Visa, one of the world's leaders in digital payments. Crypto has opened up a new world of possibilities, and Visa’s helping everyone take part. Consumers now can enjoy the freedom and flexibility of using their Visa crypto-linked cards for everyday purchases at millions of Visa-accepting merchant locations around the world. Join us in this new money movement; learn more [visa.com/crypto ](visa.com/crypto).
If you enjoyed the show, don't forget to subscribe and leave a review!
Want to join the conversation on all the topics discussed? Tweet the show at: www.twitter.com/bchaininsider