gm. Mauricio Magaldi and Cuy Sheffield are back this week to talk about the latest and greatest news in the world of crypto, including:
- Airstack raises over $7M for AI-backed Web3 developer platform
- Crypto.com launches ChatGPT-based AI user assistant Amy
- OpenAI’s Sam Altman nears $100mn funding for Worldcoin crypto project
We are also joined by some amazing guests:
- Angie Malltezi, Chief Strategy Officer, Shipyard Software
- Danny Nelson, Managing editor for Data & Tokens, Coindesk
Just a quick reminder - nothing we share here is legal, tax or financial advice. Views or opinions expressed by the panel are their own and do not necessarily reflect the view of the entities they are representing.
This episode is sponsored by Visa.
This episode is brought to you by Visa, one of the world's leaders in digital payments. Crypto has opened up a new world of possibilities, and Visa’s helping everyone take part. Consumers now can enjoy the freedom and flexibility of using their Visa crypto-linked cards for everyday purchases at millions of Visa-accepting merchant locations around the world. Join us in this new money movement; learn more [visa.com/crypto ](visa.com/crypto).
If you enjoyed the show, don't forget to subscribe and leave a review!
Want to join the conversation on all the topics discussed? Tweet the show at: www.twitter.com/bchaininsider