The death of SegWit2x - what happened, why and what does it mean for bitcoin? How did $160m Eth get locked up in Parity wallets, and why might a fork be the only way to get it out? One of the greatest comebacks in (DLT) history - how could the former bitcoin king Mt. Gox be back in the money?
Plus, a new blockchain-based international payments system from R3 and 22 of the world's biggest banks; Bjork accepting cryptocurrency for new album; a token to cryogenically freeze yourself; and, Grayscale Investments announces the launch of a Zcash investment trust.
And we bring you two interviews. First, Simon speaks with Michael Casey, advisor, author, speaker and commentator. Next up, we talk to Daniel Cotti, CFO and Bank Partner Relationship, and David Sutter, Head of Platform Strategy, from TradeIX.
We hope you enjoy the show and, as ever, don't forget to subscribe.
Missing out on the conversation? Tweet the show @bchaininsider or to read more about the news stories and have your say visit fintechinsidernews.com.
- Bitcoin is in Wild Upheaval After The Cancellation of Segwit2x | Fortune
- Confusion and Euphoria As Bitcoin Cash Tops $30 Billion - CoinDesk
- Ethereum Security Lead: Hard Fork Required to Release Frozen Parity Funds - CoinDesk
- ICO Funds Among Millions Frozen In Parity Wallets - CoinDesk
- Former Bitcoin King Is Bankrupt—And He Could Get Rich Again - WSJ
- Top banks and R3 build blockchain-based payments system | Article [AMP] | Reuters
- Pop Star Bjork to Accept Cryptocurrency Payments for New Album - CoinDesk
- Grayscale Investments Announces Launch of the Zcash Investment Trust
- Cryogen - YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO PROLONG LIFE THROUGH THE APPLICATION OF CUTTING-EDGE SCIENCE OF CRYONICS TECHNOLOGY.
- The SAFT Is a Symptom of Regulatory Uncertainty - CoinDesk