Kicking off the show, R3’s CEO declares blockchain a once in a lifetime opportunity for financial markets.
New opportunities chased by Deutsche Börse and HQLAx, the finance magnates are looking to build a securities lending platform on blockchain.
Coinbase opening up its platform? The exchange is finally implementing Ethereum ERC-20 support but no specific assets have been named just yet.
Lightning network gets its first lapp! Blockstream’s introduced FileBazaar, its first ever lightning app. What does the new e-commerce tool mean for blockchains future?
Intel throws its weight behind blockchain to try and develop a next-gen media rights manager. We discuss how this could work, what mistakes developers have made in the past that they need to avoid and are consumers ready to go back to paying for all their media content?
Google’s another blue chip working on blockchain. They’re working to integrate their cloud business and beat out the startups using the hyped tech to operate online in new ways. It might be possible with Google set to offer a distributed digital ledger to differentiate themselves.
G20 meeting in Argentina ends with no new cryptocurrency regulation to the surprise of absolutely no-one. We discuss how regulation can be made and where that authority will come from.
Polkadot’s looking to shake up the crypto market with a new playbook distributing power directly to token holders. We discuss what this means for crypto and Colin has some thoughts on Gavin Wood’s ties to the Parity hack and how secure this could be.
Finally we bring you an interview with CEO and Co-founder of Coinfloor, Obi Nwosu who has some great insights on where blockchain is headed.
And if you enjoyed our tweet of the week why not send us your best tweets? See if you can get a shout out on the show!
We hope you enjoy the show and, as ever, don't forget to subscribe.
Want to join the conversation on all the topics discussed? Tweet the show @bchaininsider and if you really love the show, why not leave us a review on iTunes?
- R3 CEO Says Blockchain Is a Once in a Generation Opportunity for Financial Markets
- Deutsche Börse and HQLAx to Build Securities Lending Platform on Blockchain
- Coinbase Adding ERC20 Support to Coinbase
- Bitcoin’s Lightning Network Gets its First LApp from Blockstream: FileBazaar
- Intel Thinks Blockchain Could Power a Next-Gen Media Rights Manager
- Google Is Working on Its Own Blockchain-Related Technology
- G20 Argentina Ends With No New Cryptocurrency Regulation
- Polkadot's Plan for Governing a Blockchain of Blockchains