Our hosts take an in-depth look on the most interesting news in blockchain this week. Focusing on: Cambridge Analytica's virtual currency plans, Pornhub accepting Verge, Binance denying dollar trading, Coinbase suspending Wikileaks bitcoin account, and why the crypto world needs to ask better questions.
All this and more on this week's episode of Blockchain Insider.
And if you enjoyed our tweet of the week why not send us your best tweets? See if you can get a shout out on the show!
We hope you enjoy the show and, as ever, don't forget to subscribe.
Want to join the conversation on all the topics discussed? Tweet the show @bchaininsider and if you really love the show, why not leave us a review on iTunes?
- All About Verge: The $1 Billion Cryptocurrency That's Pumping On Porn - CoinDesk
- Crypto Exchange Binance Denies It Will Introduce Dollar Trading - Bloomberg
- Coinbase suspends WikiLeaks' bitcoin account
- Is the crypto world sexist? That might be the wrong question. - MIT Technology Review
- Inside Cambridge Analytica’s Virtual Currency Plans - The New York Times