Sarah Kocianski sits down with Oscar Williams-Grut, Senior Reporter at Business Insider to discuss Amber Baldet's new startup, HSBC make waves with soybeans, and Citizen Reserves fires tokens at the international defence industry.
Simon also meets with Pete Rizzo Editor of Coindesk for an interview.
All this and more on this week's episode of Blockchain Insider.
And if you enjoyed our tweet of the week why not send us your best tweets? See if you can get a shout out on the show!
We hope you enjoy the show and, as ever, don't forget to subscribe.
Want to join the conversation on all the topics discussed? Tweet the show @bchaininsider and if you really love the show, why not leave us a review on iTunes?
- Amber Baldet’s New Startup Is a Blockchain Dapp Store - CoinDesk
- JP Morgan's New DLT Lead: We're Not Done With Blockchain Innovation - CoinDesk
- HSBC completes blockchain-powered trade finance deal with Cargill - Business Insider
- Deloitte Veterans Are Launching a Tokenized Blockchain for Supply Chain - CoinDesk
- Commonwealth Bank CFO Rob Jesudason to lead Block.one as Group President and Chief Operating Officer | Block.one
- Exclusive: NASDAQ-Powered Crypto Exchange DX Set to Launch Next Month | Finance Magnates
- Founders of ICO Endorsed By Floyd Mayweather Indicted for Fraud - CoinDesk
- Florida Tax Collector to Accept Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash Payments - CoinDesk