As Bitcoin makes new highs, surpassing $4000 over the week, we look into the stories behind cryptocurrencies, tokens and DLTs. In this week's show we cover:
- Filecoin overtakes Tezos for the largest crowdfunding ever, topping $250m in just one hour
- Not to be outdone, Tezos announces a series of updates including its upcoming $50m VC fund
- Microsoft goes all in on Ethereum, launching the Coco framework, while Vitalik Buterin and Joseph Poon release details of the Plasma scalability project.
- Top cryptocurrency exchange, Bitfinex, reduces services for US customers, including for tokens
- And, Twitter CEO and Square Founder Jack Dorsey calls Bitcoin and Blockchain the ‘next big unlock’
We have an exclusive interview from Jennifer O'Rourke of the Illinois Blockchain Initiative, all about the work that they're doing, and we also hear from Stefano Bernardi on his views on token sales and ICO investment.
We hope you're enjoying the show - don't forget to subscribe so you never miss an episode, and we'd also love it if you could leave us a review on iTunes!