Simon's back in the studio joined by a very distant Colin to talk about the latest and greatest news in blockchain.
Chat App Kik Says It Will Fight SEC Over Possible ICO Action 01:36
Galaxy S10 Leak Suggests Built-In Cryptocurrency Wallet 11:46
Short strategy helped Multicoin Capital post solid 2018 results 22:30
Cryptos Would Only Have Value in ‘Dystopian’ Economy: JPMorgan 31:03
Research Firm Messari CEO: Threatening Calls After Critical XRP Report Were Made by ‘Punk Kids’ 40:23
We've got a great Tweet of the Week from @APompliano on Venezula's gold 43:27
That’s not all, our American partner Sam Maule caught up with FNBO’s Director of Product development: Ingrid Wadell 46:14
All this and so much more on this week's episode of Blockchain Insider. And why not send us your best tweets? See if you can get a shout out on the show!
We hope you enjoy the show and, as ever, don't forget to subscribe!
Want to join the conversation on all the topics discussed? Tweet the show @bchaininsider and if you really love the show, please leave us a review on iTunes.
This week's episode of Blockchain Insider was produced by Laura Watkins and Petrit Berisha. Edited by Alex Woodhouse.
- Chat App Kik Says It Will Fight SEC Over Possible ICO Action | CoinDesk
- Galaxy S10 leak suggests built-in cryptocurrency wallet
- Short strategy helped Multicoin Capital post solid 2018 results - The Block
- JPMorgan says crypto is 'a unique hedge, for those expecting dystopia' - Business Insider
- Research Firm Messari CEO: Threatening Calls After Critical XRP Report Were Made by ‘Punk Kids’