In this episode:
Simon, Colin and guests Steve Webb and Hadi Kabalan break down the top news stories of the last week including:
- Bitcoin Cash hits $1000, then quickly returns to $600!
- The first bond on blockchain
- IOTA the Internet of Things “Blockchain” announces flash channels
And we have some top class interviews including: lawyer Stephen Palley about whether or not ICOs are legal, and what you should bear in mind if you're considering setting one up; then we speak to Blocksure's Ranvir Saggu and Joseph Goulden about their Ethereum-based Insurance project.
We hope you're enjoying the show - don't forget to subscribe so you never miss an episode, and we'd also love it if you could leave us a review on iTunes!
- Bitcoin Cash Price Nears $1,000 as Breakout Continues - CoinDesk
- What was the Bitcoin fork and what is Bitcoin Cash? - 11:FS
- Bitcoin Bond Debuted by Japan's Fisco - Bloomberg
- IOTA Unveils Flash Network, Allowing for true Nanopayments
- Hackers nab $500,000 as Enigma is compromised weeks before its ICO | TechCrunch